Membership to Please Touch Museum can end up saving your family on admissions throughout the year, paying for itself by your second visit.
Association of Children’s Museums
Are you a member at another Children’s Museum in the United States? If your Membership Card has the Association of Children’s Museums reciprocal logo on it, the Museum will offer discounted admission for up to six (6) individuals.
ACCESS Philly Art-Reach Admissions Policy
The Museum follows the Admission Policy as outlined by ACCESS Philly Art-Reach:
- Visitors must present a valid Pennsylvania ACCESS Card along with photo ID.
- One ACCESS card admits the cardholder and up to, but no more than, three (3) friends or family members at a rate of $2.00 per person ages one and older.
- At least one adult is required.
- All ACCESS cardholders and their authorized guests must be present at the time of sale.
- ACCESS card discount is limited to one use per day.
- Admission must be paid by the visitor, not through their EBT funds.
- The ACCESS admission discount is not valid on special exhibitions, school or group visits, signature events or with any other offer or group rate.
For further information about the ACCESS Philly Art-Reach program, visit art-reach.org.
More Ways to Save on General Admission Tickets
Sponsored by TD Charitable Foundation, admission on the First Wednesday evening of every month is only $2 from 4 to 7 p.m. This program will resume in October 2021.