Membership to Please Touch Museum can end up saving your family on admissions throughout the year, paying for itself by your second visit.
Association of Children’s Museums
Are you a member at another children’s museum in the United States? If your Membership Card has the Association of Children’s Museums reciprocal logo on it, you are eligible for a 50% discount on up to 6 tickets, with proof of membership card. To reserve your tickets, call the front desk, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Firefighter & Police Officer Discount
Active duty firefighters and police officers with valid ID receive $2 off per ticket (up to 6 tickets). Discounted tickets must be purchased onsite at the admission desk and photo ID must be presented.
Military & Veteran Discount
Active duty personnel with valid ID and up to five family members receive free admission from May 21 through September 5, 2022 through the Blue Star Museums program. Make a Blue Star Museums reservation here.
Throughout the year, a discount of $2 off (up to 6 tickets) is available for activity military and veterans. Families must present valid military and photo ID at the admission desk.
Museums for All / ACCESS Admissions Policy
The Museum follows the Admission Policy as required by Museums for All and ACCESS Philly Art-Reach:
- Visitors must present a valid SNAP EBT or Pennsylvania ACCESS Card along with photo ID
- One SNAP EBT or ACCESS card admits the cardholder and up to, but no more than, 3 friends or family members at the rate of $2 per person, ages one and older
- Discount is limited to one use per day
- Reservation must be paid in advance by the cardholder, not through EBT funds
- Discount is not valid on special exhibitions, school or group visits, signature events or with any other offer or group rate.
For further information about the ACCESS Philly Art-Reach program, visit art-reach.org.
More Ways to Save on General Admission Tickets
Sponsored by TD Charitable Foundation, admission on the First Wednesday evening of every month is only $2 from 4 to 7 p.m.