Visitor Code of Conduct
Please Touch Museum is committed to providing a safe and fun environment for children to learn through play. To ensure a safe and inclusive experience, the Museum expects the following from all guests.
- Limit cell phone use and other personal electronic devices while enjoying the Museum to maximize the experience for your family.
- Children must always be under the constant supervision of an adult caregiver. Adults must immediately report any emergency or child separated from the group to a Museum staff member.
- Guests over the age of 18 visiting the Museum without a child must leave their ID at the admissions desk before they can enter the Museum.
- Use kind words, share, and respect others and the Museum’s exhibits.
- We encourage uplifting language and play in our Museum. Using foul, threatening of abusive language is strictly prohibited.
- Be a role model for children during your visit at the Museum. The following behaviors are strictly prohibited:
- Being under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Smoking of any kind on Museum property
- Indecent exposure, lewd acts, or behavior
- Actions that bring harm or danger to others
- Bringing weapons or weapon-like objects on Museum property
- Failure to follow instructions from Museum staff
- Defacing, damaging, or destroying Museum exhibits or property
PLAY SAFE AND SHARE
- Share exhibit space and play materials — there’s enough for everyone!
- Assume good intentions — children reaching for the same object may result in innocent contact or collision between visitors
Please Note: Please Touch Museum reserves the right to refuse admission, revoke membership, or remove any person(s) from the Museum without reimbursement whose conduct is deemed disorderly or fails to comply with any Museum policies.
Photography and Video
Museum guests may use still and video cameras during their visit. The Museum routinely capture images, video and audio for promotional purposes. Entrance into the Museum constitutes consent for everyone in your party to be photographed and appear in promotional materials. Visitors may alert the Admissions Desk if they would like to opt out of participation in Museum photos and videos.
Permission is required for all photo, film, or video shooting for commercial purposes at Please Touch Museum. Media outlets may contact email@example.com to schedule a visit at the Museum.
Refunds cannot be made on admission tickets, memberships, or gift cards once the transaction is completed. In the event of an emergency closing by the Museum, the ticket purchaser will have the option of an exchange. Replacement tickets will not be issued for any ticket that has been damaged, lost, stolen, or destroyed. For Ticketed Programs, the tickets sold are nonrefundable, but most tickets are transferable, subject to Museum policy.
Restrooms are only accessible to paying guests of the Museum. No one will be permitted to access the restroom without a valid admission ticket or reservation.
Guests of the the Museum are welcome to park in our gated lot for a fee. Guests may also park for free along the Avenue of the Republic. No refunds will be granted once a visitor has entered the gated lot. As a reminder, Ride Share drop-off is either in front of the Museum or by the Carousel entrance, and members park free!
Visitor safety and security is of the utmost importance to us. Please be aware that security cameras are in use throughout the Museum. The Museum is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged property. For the safety of our visitors and staff, weapons of any kind (concealed or open carry), firearms, or hazardous materials are not permitted. Anyone possessing any dangerous materials will be asked to remove them from the Museum immediately. Refusal to comply with this policy will result in the visitor being asked to leave the premises.
Adult Admission Policy
Guests over the age of 18 visiting without a child present must leave a valid government ID with the Admissions desk upon arrival. The ID will be returned at the conclusion of their visit.