Private Playtime at PTM
Get your Pod together for an exclusive experience at Please Touch Museum!
For a limited time, we are offering private rentals for friends and family members in your Pod to enjoy an exclusive Museum experience. We are reserving Wednesday mornings and Thursday afternoons for two-hour private Pod Playtimes available from April through June 2021. Details include:
- Maximum capacity for Pod Playtime: 25 people, including children and adults
- Offered Wednesdays from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. or Thursdays from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Museum Learning staff members will facilitate one activity in either our new Albert M. Greenfield Makerspace Studio or our Creative Arts Studio (your choice)
- Free parking in our gated lot
- Pod Playtime includes the exhibits on our lower level: our brand new exhibit Centennial Innovations, Fairy Tale Garden, Alice’s Wonderland, Cents & Sensibility, Front Step, and either the Creative Arts Studio or Makerspace Studio
- Two optional carousel rides are available at the end of your Pod Playtime for an additional $500
- Outside food is permitted and must be eaten in a designated area
Private Pod Playtimes at Please Touch Museum are made available on Wednesday mornings or Thursday evenings for $2,500, with optional carousel rides (2) for an additional $500. Guests agree to adhere to all Museum policies and procedures outlined for our reopening, which can be found here.