Dinosaur Train Opens
Friday, September 22
All aboard! This temporary exhibit will transport kids back to the time of dinosaurs and encourage basic scientific learning through fun, hands-on activities.
Worldwide Day of Play
Saturday, September 30
Join PTM in celebrating Worldwide Day of Play! Participate in pop-up activities like a parachute party, hula hooping, a fashion show, and more. Plus, help create a messy collaborative art project!
Wednesday, October 4
Visit the Museum at a discounted rate of $2 per person from 4–7 p.m. October’s programming will include art-making activities and a special storytime celebrating Hispanic Heritage Month.
October 5, 12, 19 & 26
Learn about the many ways to make a print! In this class, we’ll explore subjects such as nature, pattern, and portraiture while learning about printmaking methods and techniques.
Museum members receive free parking in our gated lot, free general admission for 12 months, free carousel rides, and more!
If you will visit Please Touch Museum more than once (and we think you will!) use the calculator to determine how much you can save by becoming a member.
If you would like to purchase a member guest ticket for $13, please pay for your guest upon arrival at the Museum – you will be unable to purchase member guest tickets online.
General Admission Reservations
Ready to make a reservation? Use the calendar to determine the price of admission by day and click the Make a Reservation button below for a day of fun and learning at Please Touch Museum!
- Tickets and reservations are required for everyone age 1 – 100+
- Parking in our gated lot is $16 and limited spaces are available. Payment for parking in the lot will be made upon arrival at the Admission desk.
- All online reservations and tickets are non-refundable upon purchase, we can accommodate changes in reservation day based on availability. Requests for a transfer must be made within 7 days of the original reservation date or will not be honored.
- Unlimited Carousel rides are $5 per child (one caregiver per child rides free). Rides are available for purchase at the Admission Desk, they are not available online.
ACCESS | Museums for All
The Museum is a proud member of the Museums for All program, providing access to more families to experience our Museum. SNAP EBT and ACCESS cardholders are invited to visit the Museum at the deeply discounted rate of $2 per person, for up to four people, and need to present their valid SNAP EBT or ACCESS Card along with photo ID upon arrival at the Museum. Please review the Ticket Policy dropdown below.
Parking in our gated lot is $16 and limited spaces are available. Payment for parking in the lot will be made upon arrival at the Admission desk. Unlimited carousel rides are $5 per child (one caregiver per child rides free) and can be purchased at the Admission Desk, they are not available online.
Ticket Policy for ACCESS / Museums for All
The Museum follows the Admission Policy as required by Museums for All and ACCESS Philly Art-Reach.
- Visitors must present a valid SNAP EBT or Pennsylvania ACCESS Card along with photo ID
- One SNAP EBT or ACCESS card admits the cardholder and up to, but no more than, three (3) friends or family members at the rate of $2 per person ages one and older
- Discount is limited to one use per day
- Reservation must be paid in advance by the cardholder, not through EBT funds
- Discount is not valid on special exhibitions or other offers
For further information about the ACCESS Philly Art-Reach program, visit art-reach.org.
We are thrilled to play together again! By making a reservation, you voluntarily assume all risks related to potential exposure to COVID-19 and agree to follow all Museum protocols during your visit. Please click the links below to review our reopening information and frequently asked questions prior to making a reservation.