Winter Kick-off: Snow Day!
Saturday, December 2
Come in your comfy pajamas and join us for interactive winter activities, along with selections from The Nutcracker Dipped in Chocolate, performed by the Chocolate Ballerinas.
Wednesday, December 6
Visit the Museum for $2 per person from 4–7 p.m. December’s programming includes musical performances by Mister Boom Boom!
Sunday, December 10
Sunday, December 10
Join us for a performance of Hershel and the Hanukkah Goblins and a Hanukkah sing-a-long!
RESERVE TICKETS FOR 12/10
Museum members receive free parking in our gated lot, free general admission for 12 months, free carousel rides, and more!
If you will visit Please Touch Museum more than once (and we think you will!) use the calculator to determine how much you can save by becoming a member.
If you would like to purchase a member guest ticket for $13, please pay for your guest upon arrival at the Museum – you will be unable to purchase member guest tickets online.
General Admission Reservations
Ready to make a reservation? Use the calendar to determine the price of admission by day and click the Make a Reservation button below for a day of fun and learning at Please Touch Museum!
- Tickets and reservations are required for everyone age 1 – 100+
- Parking in our gated lot is $16 and limited spaces are available. Payment for parking in the lot will be made upon arrival at the Admission desk.
- All online reservations and tickets are non-refundable upon purchase, we can accommodate changes in reservation day based on availability. Requests for a transfer must be made within 7 days of the original reservation date or will not be honored.
- Unlimited Carousel rides are $5 per child (one caregiver per child rides free). Rides are available for purchase at the Admission Desk, they are not available online.
ACCESS | Museums for All
The Museum is a proud member of the Museums for All program, providing access to more families to experience our Museum. SNAP EBT and ACCESS cardholders are invited to visit the Museum at the deeply discounted rate of $2 per person, for up to four people, and need to present their valid SNAP EBT or ACCESS Card along with photo ID upon arrival at the Museum. Please review the Ticket Policy dropdown below.
Parking in our gated lot is $16 and limited spaces are available. Payment for parking in the lot will be made upon arrival at the Admission desk. Unlimited carousel rides are $5 per child (one caregiver per child rides free) and can be purchased at the Admission Desk, they are not available online.
Ticket Policy for ACCESS / Museums for All
The Museum follows the Admission Policy as required by Museums for All and ACCESS Philly Art-Reach.
- Visitors must present a valid SNAP EBT or Pennsylvania ACCESS Card along with photo ID
- One SNAP EBT or ACCESS card admits the cardholder and up to, but no more than, three (3) friends or family members at the rate of $2 per person ages one and older
- Discount is limited to one use per day
- Reservation must be paid in advance by the cardholder, not through EBT funds
- Discount is not valid on special exhibitions or other offers
For further information about the ACCESS Philly Art-Reach program, visit art-reach.org.
We are thrilled to play together again! By making a reservation, you voluntarily assume all risks related to potential exposure to COVID-19 and agree to follow all Museum protocols during your visit. Please click the links below to review our reopening information and frequently asked questions prior to making a reservation.