Free Community Days
July 17, August 7, August 28
Visit the Museum with free admission on four designated Sundays this summer and learn healthy habits that will prepare children for a great start to the next school year.
Ice Cream Day
What sweet fun! Join us for FREE ice cream sundaes from Bassetts while supplies last, learn about the science of ice cream in Makerspace, and take part in some ice cream-themed art projects.
Learn all about these ocean predators on Shark Day! Watch a dissection of a real dogfish shark in Makerspace, participate in our shark tooth dig, listen to a story about sharks, and more.
Museum members receive free parking in our gated lot, free general admission for 12 months, free carousel rides, and more!
If you will visit Please Touch Museum more than once (and we think you will!) use the calculator to determine how much you can save by becoming a member.
If you would like to purchase a member guest ticket for $13, please pay for your guest upon arrival at the Museum – you will be unable to purchase member guest tickets online.
Open on Mondays for members beginning July 18! Plus, check out our upcoming Monday workshops.
General Admission Reservations
Ready to make a reservation? Use the calendar to determine the price of admission by day and click the Make a Reservation button below for a day of fun and learning at Please Touch Museum!
- Tickets and reservations are required for everyone age 1 – 100+
- Parking in our gated lot is $16 and must be prepaid prior to your arrival. Please click the “purchase parking” link during the ticketing and check-out process.
- All online reservations and tickets are non-refundable upon purchase, we can accommodate changes in reservation day based on availability. Requests for a transfer must be made within 7 days of the original reservation date or will not be honored.
- Unlimited Carousel rides are $5 per child (one caregiver per child rides free). Rides are available for purchase at the Admission Desk, they are not available online.
- MILITARY FAMILIES: From May 21 through September 5, get free admission for up to 6 people with valid military ID, through the Blue Star Museums program. Click here to make a Blue Star Museum reservation. Families must present valid military and photo ID at the admission desk.
ACCESS | Museums for All
The Museum is a proud member of the Museums for All program, providing access to more families to experience our Museum. SNAP EBT and ACCESS cardholders are invited to visit the Museum at the deeply discounted rate of $2 per person, for up to four people, and need to present their valid SNAP EBT or ACCESS Card along with photo ID upon arrival at the Museum. Please review the Ticket Policy dropdown below.
If you would like to park in our gated lot during your visit, please purchase parking during the reservation process. Unlimited carousel rides are $5 per child (one caregiver per child rides free) and can be purchased at the Admission Desk, they are not available online.
Ticket Policy for ACCESS / Museums for All
The Museum follows the Admission Policy as required by Museums for All and ACCESS Philly Art-Reach.
- Visitors must present a valid SNAP EBT or Pennsylvania ACCESS Card along with photo ID
- One SNAP EBT or ACCESS card admits the cardholder and up to, but no more than, three (3) friends or family members at the rate of $2 per person ages one and older
- Discount is limited to one use per day
- Reservation must be paid in advance by the cardholder, not through EBT funds
- Discount is not valid on special exhibitions or other offers
For further information about the ACCESS Philly Art-Reach program, visit art-reach.org.
Did you forget to prepay for parking?
No worries! If you would like to park in our gated lot on the day of your visit, please click the button below.
We are thrilled to play together again! By making a reservation, you voluntarily assume all risks related to potential exposure to COVID-19 and agree to follow all Museum protocols during your visit. Please click the links below to review our reopening information and frequently asked questions prior to making a reservation.