In this play-and-learn exhibit, visitors can:
- Make Elephant and Piggie dance with old-time animation.
- Try out a wearable bus and “take a drive” around the exhibit.
- Spin the laundromat washing machine and uncover Knuffle Bunny and other surprises!
- Dress up Naked Mole Rat and send him down the runway for a one-of-a-kind fashion show.
- Stack lightweight blocks to create their own terrible monster or funny friend.
- Launch foam hot dogs at The Pigeon and play the Plinko game to give the Duckling a cookie.
- Try out art techniques that Mo uses for his own books.
A Message from Mo Willems!
Co-organized by Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh and The Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art.
The Pigeon Comes to Philadelphia! A Mo Willems Exhibit is locally sponsored by: TD Bank.