This highly interactive English and Spanish bilingual experience will transport kids and families from Doc’s backyard clinic to the McStuffins Toy Hospital. There, families are invited to help Doc perform check-ups and diagnose toy patients, while learning about healthy habits, compassion, and nurturing care.
In this exhibit, visitors can:
- Help answer the phones with Chilly at the Toy Hospital Reception desk
- Give pets a bath and keep them healthy in the Pet Vet Clinic
- Feed babies and put them to sleep in the Nursery
- Give toys a check-up in the Emergency Room
- Work as a team to perform operations in the Operating Room
Disney character live appearances are not part of the exhibit.
About Doc McStuffins
Dottie “Doc” McStuffins is a 6-year-old girl with a dream of one day becoming a doctor like her mother. She has the amazing ability to bring toys to life using her magical stethoscope. Disney Junior’s children’s program follows the adventures of Doc McStuffins and her friends as they encounter hurt toys that they care for and make feel better. Along the way, the friends share songs and laughs and learn valuable life lessons about the importance of caring for themselves and others.
Keep the learning going at home! Try your hand at these Doc McStuffins activities, provided by The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis.
- How to Make Your Own Big Book of Boo Boos
- How to Make Your Own Doctor’s Lab Coat
- How to Make Your Own Toy Stethoscope
Locally sponsored by: