OPENING SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2020!
Through facial expressions, words, movement, art making and other hands-on activities, XOXO: An Exhibit About Love & Forgiveness provides children and caregivers the opportunity to think about and explore feelings through a variety of activities designed to help them understand, appreciate, and express their emotions. At XOXO visitors can:
• Illuminate a hidden message about love by Holding Hands
• Answer questions about love and forgiveness, and tie them to a wall for others to read at the Response Wall
• Write down loving thoughts and press them into Tokens of Love
• Work together to Balance on a seesaw or connect an infinite Story Puzzle
• Create Silhouettes using a unique set up of light boxes
• Build and explore a variety of facial expressions using Empathy Blocks
• Release the Negative by drawing or writing down what makes you angry or sad and then crank it through a
• Speak into Tone Phones and watch how your voice affects shapes projected on a screen*
Created by Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh with support from The Fetzer Institute.
XOXO is locally sponsored by: Main Line Health and Nemours duPont Pediatrics.