Invest in a Day of Fun at Please Touch Museum
Fill up your piggybank with exploration, curiosity, and discovery at Please Touch Museum with our brand-new exhibit: Cents and Sensibility Fun with Money presented by PNC Bank. This brand-new exhibit, the Museum’s first permanent exhibit in over a decade, will get you and your children puzzling through ways to earn, save, spend and share in 2019!
- Dollars and Cents Scale – What coins add up to make a dollar? Develop different combinations with interactive money to find the perfect balance!
- Money Maze – An expansive puzzle allows visitors to move their “money ball” through the maze and learn about the concepts of “Spend, Save, and Share.” Will you make it to the end or spend, spend, spend?
- Investment Plinko – Watch in anticipation as your investments gain or lose money with this hands-on game where visitors place imaginative coins at the top and wait to see where their investment will land.
- Much, Much More! – Each day is filled with fun surprises and unique programming like “Pinch and Penny” a new 30-minute puppet show, a drop-in art program called “Making Money” and a new story-time program “Dollars and Cents” that teaches children fun with money!
Cents and Sensibility NOW OPEN. Buy tickets today!
Step into your favorite books by Eric Carle!
A Play-And-Learn Exhibition:
• Become the Very Hungry Caterpillar as you follow his path
• Weave a web with the Very Busy Spider
• Find your light with the Very Lonely Firefly
• Make the Very Clumsy click Beetle flip and jump
• Compose a night symphony with the Very Quiet Cricket
• Create artwork using many of Eric Carle’s materials and techniques
• Enjoy a gallery of prints from Eric Carle’s Very book series
Very Eric Carle: A Very Hungry, Quiet, Lonely, Clumsy, Busy Exhibit was co-organized by Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh and The Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art.
Very Eric Carle is locally sponsored by: Main Line Health and Nemours duPont Pediatrics