Invest in a Day of Fun at Please Touch Museum
Fill up your piggybank with exploration, curiosity, and discovery at Please Touch Museum with our brand-new exhibit: Cents and Sensibility Fun with Money presented by PNC Bank. This brand-new exhibit, the Museum’s first permanent exhibit in over a decade, will get you and your children puzzling through ways to earn, save, spend and share in 2019!
- Dollars and Cents Scale – What coins add up to make a dollar? Develop different combinations with interactive money to find the perfect balance!
- Money Maze – An expansive puzzle allows visitors to move their “money ball” through the maze and learn about the concepts of “Spend, Save, and Share.” Will you make it to the end or spend, spend, spend?
- Investment Plinko – Watch in anticipation as your investments gain or lose money with this hands-on game where visitors place imaginative coins at the top and wait to see where their investment will land.
- Much, Much More! – Each day is filled with fun surprises and unique programming like “Pinch and Penny” a new 30-minute puppet show, a drop-in art program called “Making Money” and a new story-time program “Dollars and Cents” that teaches children fun with money!
Cents and Sensibility NOW OPEN. Buy tickets today!
February 8 – May 10, 2020
Through facial expressions, words, movement, art making and other hands-on activities, XOXO: An Exhibit About Love & Forgiveness provides children and caregivers the opportunity to think about and explore feelings through a variety of activities designed to help them understand, appreciate, and express their emotions. At XOXO visitors can:
• Illuminate a hidden message about love by Holding Hands
• Answer questions about love and forgiveness, and tie them to a wall for others to read at the Response Wall
• Write down loving thoughts and press them into Tokens of Love
• Work together to Balance on a seesaw or connect an infinite Story Puzzle
• Create Silhouettes using a unique set up of light boxes
• Build and explore a variety of facial expressions using Empathy Blocks
• Release the Negative by drawing or writing down what makes you angry or sad and then crank it through a
• Speak into Tone Phones and watch how your voice affects shapes projected on a screen*
Created by Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh with support from The Fetzer Institute.
XOXO is locally sponsored by: Main Line Health and Nemours duPont Pediatrics.