Help more children to learn through play by contributing to the Circle of Play Campaign, providing families with limited financial resources a yearlong membership to the Museum.
Our goal is to raise $54,000 by December 31, 2022 – providing 360 memberships to families with young children.
Your gift will make it possible for more children to…
- Experience the temporary exhibits and cultural programming celebrated throughout the year
- Make hands-on discoveries in our Albert M. Greenfield Makerspace
- Create works of art and get messy in our Creative Arts Studio
- Learn basic budgeting in our Cents & Sensibility exhibit, then go shopping in the Food & Family Market
- Imagine who they may become and how they will change the world in Centennial Innovations
Help us complete our circle!
Your donation of $150 for one family, $300 for two families, $600 for four families, or $1,200 for eight families will make it possible for more children to explore, create, learn, and imagine the entire kaleidoscope of possibilities open to them — resulting in a better world for everyone.