The Human Resources Coordinator provides assistance to the Director of Human Resources with administrative and technical support as needed including managing the electronic onboarding and applicant tracking system, payroll database entry, benefit processing, record keeping, file maintenance, and other support as needed.
- Coordination of the posting of open positions.
- Record, monitor and respond to applicant inquiries. Assist with applicant screening if needed.
- Prepare new employee packets.
- Assist with the implementation of the Electronic Onboarding and Workflow Application software used for hiring.
- Assist new employees with the completion of new employee onboarding process.
- Enter new employee data into the ADP payroll system.
- Creation and maintenance of employee personnel files and records.
- Maintain job descriptions for all positions.
- General administrative duties that include answering phones, filing, copying, and typing of correspondence.
- Creation, distribution, and maintenance of various reports and lists.
- Assist the Director of HR with creating, updating, and formatting department documents and reference materials as needed.
- Assist with benefits processing.
- Assist the Director of HR with special events planning, employee recognition, and organization of training programs.
- All other duties as assigned by Director of Human Resources.
- PLEASE NOTE: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-3 years of related experience.
- Ability to handle sensitive information; maintain confidentiality; act ethically and with integrity and professionalism.
- Ability to maintain a pleasant and professional manner, good interpersonal skills, to promote a professional and friendly atmosphere for all employees of the Museum and its visitors.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize, and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess excellent computer skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).
- Ability to work independently and on a team.
- Must have PA Criminal History, FBI fingerprints, and PA Child Abuse Clearances. All background check clearances must be complete prior to hire.
- COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement for hire.
The position’s essential functions listed above describe the general nature and scope of work. Other responsibilities, duties and skills may be required and assigned, as needed.
Please Touch Museum offers an excellent work environment, benefit, generous time off package and competitive salary. To apply for this opportunity, please fill out our online application. Should you have questions on the application process or require assistance in completing our application, please email email@example.com
It is the policy of Please Touch Museum to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on account of a person’s race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, veteran status, genetic information, disability or any other protected group or status.
Equal opportunity shall be applied in all aspects of the employment relationship and personnel actions, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, orientation, assignment, employee development, discipline, promotion, demotion, transfer, assignment, separation, pay and compensation, benefits, layoff and recall, granting of and return from leave of absence, training and education, employee facilities, and social programs. Furthermore, all employment decisions, policies, and practices are in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local anti-discrimination laws.