Ball drops at Noon and 1:00 p.m.
NEW THIS YEAR: COUNTDOWN 2 NOON EVENT TICKETS REQUIRED FOR ENTRY
Celebrate Countdown 2 Noon at the Please Touch Museum on December 31st. It’s Philly’s original New Year’s Eve Party for Kids. This year, Countdown 2 Noon will highlight the 150th Anniversary of Alice in Wonderland.
Countdowns will take place at Noon and 1 p.m. to accommodate all families. Don’t be late! Register TODAY and join the fun with Alice, the Mad Hatter and the Cheshire Cat at Please Touch Museum’s enchanting and fun New Year’s Celebration!
FREE Member Event Tickets – Register Here
General Public Event Ticket – $20/person
VIP Member Event Ticket – $30/person
VIP General Public Event Ticket – $50/person
Looking for an EXTRA special way to ring in the Noon-Year?
Become a Countdown 2 Noon VIP!
Join Alice, The Mad Hatter and our crazy cast of Countdown 2 Noon Characters as we roll out the Purple carpet for this exclusive opportunity to ring in the New Year!
VIP TICKET INCLUDES:
- Exclusive PRIVATE entrance to the Museum
- Light Refreshments and Snacks
- Secure Stroller / Coat Check / VIP Room
- Exclusive VIP Children’s Activities
- Exclusive access VIP STAGE FRONT viewing areas to see the ball drops (12pm & 1pm)
- Exclusive Meet & Greet with our C2N Cast of Characters for Photo Ops and fun
- And many more special Mad Hatter Surprises in store!
- Have Printed Tickets – Printed ticket holders will move through the line quickly.
- Arrive Early
- Parking Lot Spaces are Limited – Parking is available on a first come first serve basis. Parking is free for Members & VIP Ticket Holders. $8 for general ticket holders.
For more Frequently Asked Questions, Click Here!
The Museum will be open from 9:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m. on New Year’s Eve and 11 a.m.- 4 p.m. on New Year’s Day.