Whether it’s your child’s birthday party, a school or camp field trip, a neighborhood outing or even a wedding reception or corporate gala, the Please Touch Museum and our historic Memorial Hall home is an ideal place for meaningful fun and celebration.
Group Visits and Field Trips
Groups of 15 or more can purchase advance discounted tickets online that can be used once, Tuesdays through Fridays between 9:30 a.m. and 3 p.m., for up to one year after date of purchase. These discounted tickets include free parking and are available only online. We ask that there be one adult chaperone for every five children.
All groups receive an orientation, a group carousel ride, and access to all museum exhibits. Our Field Trip Resource Guide will help you get the most out of your visit.
A 30-minute lunch break in a reserved room is included. Lunches may be ordered in advance ($6.95 per person); you are welcome to bring your own brown bag lunches.
Full day is $17 per person; partial day (3 hours) is $14 per person.
For additional information, email us, call 215-581-3170, or submit a reservation request.
- Reservations must be made four weeks in advance.
- You must provide one adult chaperon for every five children.
- Memberships may not be used for group visits.
- A 50 percent deposit must be made two weeks prior to hold your reservation.
- Deposits will be forfeited and additional fees will apply for cancellations or rescheduling within 10 business days of your scheduled visit.
Field trips can be scheduled for all-day or partial-day visits. Reservations must be made in advance by completing this online reservation request.
We bring the play to you
We can come to your classroom, center, library or agency with a trained staff member and play kits designed to promote creative learning for toddlers, pre-K or early-elementary students. Click here for more information.
Birthday parties can be scheduled for Saturdays or Sundays. More information about party options and a reservation request form are available here.
Every birthday party package includes:
- Customized party invitations.
- All-day access to the museum, including a Carousel ride for all guests.
- One-hour party room experience with decorative centerpieces, activity placemats, utensils, plates and napkins.
- Age appropriate activities and games.
- A special museum present for the birthday child.
- Free parking for the party host.
- A dedicated PTM party facilitator, who will help you unload your car and decorate the room, greet and guide your guests, facilitate games and party activities, and deliver presents and leftover food to your car upon departure.
Optional add-on’s include:
- Themed decorations
Memorial Hall is a wonderful venue for weddings, mitzvahs, corporate galas and philanthropic receptions. Parties small and large (up to 3,000 guests) can sip cocktails next to a 70-foot flowing river, eat tea sandwiches in Alice in Wonderland’s garden and take a ride on a 1908 Dentzel Carousel and dance under a majestic dome.
Brulee Catering by Chef Jean-Marie Lacroix is the exclusive culinary provider to Please Touch Museum. Call 215-578-5186; email email@example.com; download a sales kit or submit the inquiry form below.
A soaring dome, 60-foot ceilings and a four-story-tall replica of the Statue of Liberty’s arm and torch — made from toys!
A fully restored 1908 Dentzel Carousel featuring hand-carved animals sits within a 9,000-square-foot glass enclosure.
Guests can “go down the rabbit hole” into the whimsical Wonderland exhibit and walk among fields of grass, lily ponds and a 70-foot flowing river.
Home to a hip, urban environment complete with high-rises, shops, a city park and even a SEPTA bus.
Features a detailed scale model of the 1876 Centennial Exhibition, for which Memorial Hall was built.
Forty-foot-high ceilings, marble floors and stunning views of Fairmount Park.
Download our brochure (pdf).
Contact Brulee Catering.