For generations, kids have been learning through play. Our legacy is to nurture their growth and help them reach their greatest potential.
Play. Learn. Grow. Support: A life cycle among children who visit the Museum and the adults who wisely bring them here. While we play, we learn; as we learn, we grow; and as we grow, we are supportive.
That’s why we want you to be invigorated by, involved with, and invested in helping Please Touch Museum® grow and thrive.
Support the Legacy of Play campaign and help generations of kids learn.
We Are Pennsylvania’s Future
This video was produced by the Early Learning Investment Commission (ELIC) and being used by Please Touch Museum with the permission of the ELIC. The video’s intent is to educate business executives, policymakers and the general public about the importance of early learning and the need to invest in quality early childhood programs that serve at-risk children in PA. Neither ELIC nor ELIC’s donors, contributors & financial supporters have endorsed the views expressed in Please Touch Museum’s presentation.
Legacy of Play’s Campaign Components:
Capital Improvements & Facility Upgrades – $3 million
- Memorial Hall Dome Repair & Restoration: $1.5 million
- Lighting Design & Installation of Dome: $300,000
- Lighting, AV, acoustic upgrades; moisture repairs to the walls & ceiling; paint & plaster repairs; furniture replacements in N. Foyer, West & East Meeting Rooms: $700,000
- Marble flooring in Hamilton Hall & South Foyer: $350,000
- System upgrades – $150,000
Exhibit Upgrades & Program Expansion – $3.15 million
- Includes significant changes to the interpretive educational signage and donor recognition throughout the building
- Please Touch Garden
Fulfill Financial Obligations – $20 million
Reserves – $3.85 million
- Museum’s Board Restricted Fund: $2 million
- Building Maintenance Fund: $1.85 million
Grand Total: $30 million
For more information on how you can support the Legacy of Play Campaign call (215) 581-3164 or email Stephanie Lim Capello, Vice President of Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org.