Please Touch Museum Policy on Donation Requests
As a non-profit organization, Please Touch Museum (PTM) appreciates the importance of special events as a way to raise funds for worthy causes. PTM will consider requests for donations for organizations where there is an alignment with PTM’s mission of “enriching the lives of children by creating learning opportunities through play”.
The criteria and process for requesting consideration for a donation to a charitable event is listed below. If you have questions about the process or if your organization may be qualified to apply for a donation, please contact: Briannah Taylor at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-581-3178.
Location: The organization requesting the donation must be located or providing services in one of the following counties
Atlantic Cape May Lancaster Northampton
Berks Chester Lehigh Ocean
Bucks Cumberland Mercer Philadelphia
Burlington Delaware Montgomery Salem
Camden Gloucester New Castle
Purpose: The organization requesting the donation must serve children, (preference will be given to organizations whose programs serve children under the age of 12) and provide programs focused on education, arts and culture, or health and human services.
Process: Please Touch Museum will only consider requests from 501-c-3 non-profit organizations. Applications must be submitted to Briannah Taylor via email at: email@example.com.
- The form to request a donation can be found on below or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Completed requests must be submitted at least 8 weeks before the event is to take place, incomplete forms will not be considered.
- Organizations will be notified within 2 weeks of submission of the status of their request.
- Once a request is approved an organization must wait a minimum of 12 months before making another donation request.
- Family Day at PTM: Four (4) tickets for free admission to PTM, 10% discount at the Please Taste Café and 15% discount at the Kids Shop, which must be used within 12 months of the day of the event.
- The Family Day Pack will be mailed to the address provided, please expect the package to arrive within 7-10 business days.