The experience of the Please Touch Museum is
- It’s all about discovering: Your children’s curiosity will be unleashed and they will create their own experiences during each and every visit.
- It’s all about learning: We turn your children’s questions of “why?” and “how?” into exclamations of “WOW!”
- It’s all about playing: You will have an extraordinary family experience that is fun and safe.
Tips for your visit
- If you can, put aside your cell phones, tablets and web-surfing watches. Focus on your children.
- Ask your children open-ended questions about what they are doing.
- Allow your child to make decisions about which exhibits to visit and how long to stay there.
- Focus on process, not product. Pay attention to the learning experience, not any items that are created.
We turn “How?” into “WOW!”.
Two floors of learning while playing.
The Fantastic World of Dan Yaccarino
Daily theater, music, art, science and more.