We Bring the Play Your Way
Whether it’s in the museum, in your child’s daycare, or even in your home, Please Touch Museum has programs and exhibits that:
- Unleash the curiosity of active young learners
- Stimulate children’s eureka moments by turning “Why?” in “Wow!”
- Provide play-based learning for brain and body that is fun and safe.
Please Touch Museum can come to your classroom, center, library or agency with a trained staff member and play kits designed to promote creative learning for toddlers, pre-K or early-elementary students. Many of the kits are based on the exhibits in our museum.
Here are just a few examples:
- Construction: Children learn the names of tools and vehicles, look at a real blueprint and practice with building toys and materials.
- Nutrition: Just how does food get to the grocery store? Children pretend to plant seeds, learn what makes food healthy and even design their own meals.
- Science: Our Flight Fantasy play kit lets children experiment with balance, coordination and gravity while learning about the physics of flight and the solar system.
- Nature: Toy boats, color-changing water shakers and puppets are part of learning about precipitation, evaporation and ecosystems.
You can also request a customized play kit. Previous requests include treasure hunting, dinosaurs, and the seasons.
Class size is limited to 25 children per session. The fee is $90 for 30 minutes or $180 for one hour. Assembly-size programs may be available upon request.
For more information, call (215) 578.5152 or send an email to email@example.com
The following materials can help teachers prepare their students for a visit to the Please Touch Museum, reinforce lessons learned once children return to the classroom, or can stand-alone as inspirations for lessons about our world.
- Rainforest Rhythm Teacher Resource
- Roadside Attractions Teacher Resource
- Space Station Teacher Resource
- Elaine Wideman Vaughn Program Room Teacher Resource
- Supermarket and Betsy’s Kitchen Teacher Resource
- Children’s Hospital Medical Center Teacher Resource
- Centennial Exploration Teacher Resource
- Wonderland Teacher Resource