We provide children with disabilities and their families with innovative tools to make a museum visit more comfortable and enjoyable. The program creates a comprehensive welcoming structure through:
- Sound-reducing headphones and quiet space for children and families who need a sensory break during their visit. Just ask a staff member to point you in the right direction.
- Special evening and early-morning events.
- Accessibility and inclusion training for staff.
- Mobile programming that visits schools, childcare centers, libraries and social service agencies.
- Sensory-based games and toys available in the Kids Store.
For more information, please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This program is made possible through support from the following:
Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies Contributions Fund